Christine is a Collaboratively trained family law attorney, certified mediator, and certified coach with a focus on conflict management. While her work is multifaceted, she brings the same strong core beliefs to each of her practice areas:
- The client’s needs are paramount;
- The client’s education is key;
- Clients must be empowered to make their best decisions;
- The client’s right of self-determination must be honored.
Christine is empathetic and compassionate. She devotes her time and attention to her clients, actively listening and supporting them on the best path forward. Christine is grateful for having been honored for her work and feels fortunate to be part of several organizations where she continues her education and helps to grow, promote, and provide access to Collaborative divorce, mediation, and coaching. These are some of Christine’s credentials:
- Recognized by Super Lawyers Magazine as a Virginia Super Lawyer.
- Virginia Lawyers Weekly Honoree in the 2021 class of Influential Woman of Law in Virginia.
- Martindale Hubbel “AV” Preeminent Rating.
- Certified Mediator by the Judicial Counsel of Virginia.
- Certified Mediator Mentor.
- Roster Mediator for the Fairfax County Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
- Co-Chair of the Fairfax County Bar Association Alternative Dispute Resolution Section.
- Collaboratively trained attorney.
- Secretary of the Collaborative Professionals of Northern Virginia
- Member of Virginia Collaborative Professionals
- Member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Certified Radiance Coach
- Leadership Team Member of the ABC Society, a 501c(3) non-profit organization providing access to life coaching through collaboration with non-profit partners.
Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio Juris Doctor, June, 1993
Commonwealth of Virginia, 1999
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 2007
State of Ohio, 1993
U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Ohio, 1994